23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore for studying PhD program in Social Work. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

6th September 2019, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore for studying PhD program in Social Work. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Social Work is masters degree in Social Work from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?