15th December 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University?

Dear Friends, I belongs to SC category and I want to do PhD from Rajiv Gandhi University. So, can you please help me to know about the exemptions available for SC students in Rajiv Gandhi University for doing PhD course in Education?

21st December 2018, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University?

Being a SC category candidates, you can get exemptions in the qualifying examination to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University. Candidates who have a Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to appear for screening / entrance test.
For more details, visit below mentioned official website link.
https://www.rgu.ac.in/faculties/Depa...t-of-Education
22nd December 2018, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University?

For SC category candidates, there is relaxation available in terms of marks and application fee. There is age relaxation also available for SC category, but for Ph.D courses, there isn't any upper age limit.

Also, you will get reservation benefit, which can be availed on the basis of your caste certificate issued from a government authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?