17th August 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Tourism Management) in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of PhD(Tourism Management) course which is available in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

18th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Tourism Management) in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of PhD(Tourism Management) course which is available in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of PhD Travel and Tourism in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism are Rs 50,000 per year. The minimum duration of the course is three years. Candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in Tourism / Hotel Management / Geography / Aviation Management / History / Sociology from any recognized university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average are eligible to study PhD Travel and Tourism in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Tourism Management) in Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida?

Fee expenses of phd.(tourism management ) from amity institute of travel and tourism, noida are
Fee - Rs 1 lakh per year
Course duration - 3years
Total expenses - Rs 3 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?