8th March 2023, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which field is best for MPhil after BBA hons?

Sir/maam I have completed bba hons and I want admission in MPhil but I'm confused which subject is better and have scope according to today's trend? Like accounting , taxation, finance, or so on.. many subjects.. but please tell me which is better for me?

8th March 2023, 10:07 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which field is best for MPhil after BBA hons?

There are several fields that you can consider for MPhil after BBA hons. Some popular options are:

Business Administration:
If you are interested in pursuing further studies in the field of management, you can opt for MPhil in Business Administration. This program will equip you with advanced knowledge and skills in various areas of management.

Economics: MPhil in Economics is a good option if you have a strong interest in economic theory and policy. This program will help you develop advanced research and analytical skills in the field of economics.

Finance: MPhil in Finance is a popular choice for students who want to specialize in financial management, investment analysis, and financial risk management. This program will provide you with advanced knowledge of financial markets, instruments, and practices.

Marketing: If you are interested in the field of marketing and want to pursue further studies in this area, you can consider MPhil in Marketing. This program will help you develop advanced skills in market research, consumer behavior, branding, and advertising.

Human Resource Management: MPhil in Human Resource Management is a good option if you want to specialize in managing people in organizations. This program will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in areas such as recruitment, training, compensation, and employee relations.

Ultimately, the best field for you will depend on your personal interests and career goals. You should consider your strengths and areas of expertise, as well as the job market and opportunities available in your chosen field. It is also important to research the specific requirements and admission criteria for each MPhil program that you are interested in, to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
9th March 2023, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Best field after BBA Honors are

MBA
PGDM
LLB
Chartered Accountancy [CA]
MMS
Hotel Management
Event Management.
9th March 2023, 05:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue MPhil after pursuing Bachelor in Business Administration because the minimum qualification required to pursue MPhil is master's degree.
You have to complete your master's degree after completion of BBA then only you can pursue MPhil.
After completion of BBA you should go for MBA.
With a Master of Business Administration degree, you can pursue leadership roles in different sectors including Banking, Finance and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?