7th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?

Sir,
What are the criteria and percentage required for getting the admission in PhD? And, which are the government and non-government colleges for PhD in Zoology course provide stipend for it in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  2. List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?
  3. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  4. Which institutions offer genetic engineering course? Details of government colleges in India?
  5. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  6. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  7. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  8. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?
  11. Reputed Government affiliated colleges offering Mining Diploma course in India
  12. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  13. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  14. List of Government and Private colleges offering MDS course?
  15. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Arch?
  16. Can I pursue MCA after completion of BBA?
  17. Colleges offering stipend in AP for M.Pharmacy?
  18. List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?
6th February 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?

Can i pursue PHD from ECE background with stiphen in reputed government college in India?
15th March 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?

can you please send the list of colleges offering stipend in Tamilnadu. I am completed M.Sc physics....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?