8th March 2021, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Education) admission in Bodoland University?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Education) from Bodoland University. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

11th March 2021, 10:49 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Education) admission in Bodoland University?

Procedure to apply for PhD(Education) admission in Bodoland University is as follows.

Visit official website-
http://www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in/

Click on the “Quick Links” tab.

Click on the “Admission Form” button under the “University Corner” column.

Download the application form and take a print out of it.

Fill out the application form with all the relevant details.
12th March 2021, 03:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Education) admission in Bodoland University?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Education at Bodoland University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through the university website www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in by clicking on 'Admission Form". Fill the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?