9th January 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Uka Tarsadia University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission at the Uka Tarsadia University for a PhD in Biotechnology program. Please tell me how can I get admission for this PhD program in this university?

10th January 2021, 01:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Uka Tarsadia University?

Procedure to get a PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Uka Tarsadia University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant have to go personal interview to secure admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

http:/ / utu.ac.in/ index.html
10th January 2021, 09:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Uka Tarsadia University?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Biotechnology at the Uka Tarsadia University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.utu.ac.in. Take a print out of the application form and attach all the relevant documents along with the application fee. Submit the form with all the documents at the given below address.

Uka Tarsadia University
Maliba Campus, Gopal Vidyanagar,
Bardoli-Mahuva Road, District Surat - 394350
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?