27th March 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University?

Hello everyone, I want to do my PhD from Kazi Nazrul University in Applied Psychology. I don't know about the stipend process. Can I know how I can get a stipend for doing this PhD in this university?

31st March 2021, 06:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University?

Procedure to get a stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University is as follows.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 30000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant can get stipend through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get stipend on the basis of UG NET or equivalent exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?