14th June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a stipend to study PhD(Population Studies) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Hello everyone, I want to do my PhD from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics in Population Studies. I don't know about the stipend process. Can I know how I can get a stipend for doing this PhD in this institute?

29th April 2021, 12:54 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a stipend to study PhD(Population Studies) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Procedure to get a stipend to study PhD(Population Studies) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is as follows.

Applicant have to go through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview to get stipend.

Applicant's can also secure stipend with UGC NET/ CSIR or equivalent exam score.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?