7th October 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue PhD(Economics) at Delhi University being an Economics postgraduate of Kashmir University?

Hi everyone, I have done MA in Economics from Kashmir University and scored 62% marks. I am working as a Government teacher now. I want to join Delhi University for pursuing PhD in Economics. How can I do this?

11th October 2020, 12:07 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD(Economics) at Delhi University being an Economics postgraduate of Kashmir University?

To pursue PhD program at Delhi University first of all visit official website of University and apply for admission.

After filling application form you will get date of entrance exam.

Go through entrance exam .

If you could crack entrance exam you will be called for interview.

Your performance in interview will decide your selection.
13th October 2020, 06:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD(Economics) at Delhi University being an Economics postgraduate of Kashmir University?

To study PhD in Economics at Delhi University being an Economics post graduate of Kasmir University is you can apply online through Delhi University website www.du.ac.in. Since you are changing the state university so in that case you need to show no objection certificate/migration certificate with all other required documents.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview. The candidate who has already qualified UGC-NET/CSIR will be exempted from the test but will have to appear for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?