9th August 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do MA in Hindi after Hindi Praveen completion?

I have completed Hindi Praveen in dhakshina bharatha Hindi pracharasabha. I wants to do Hindi MA. I am Sheeba gopalakrishnan from palakkad, kerala.

16th April 2017, 05:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MA in Hindi after Hindi Praveen completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Hindi Praveen in dhakshina bharatha Hindi pracharasabha. I wants to do Hindi MA. I am Sheeba gopalakrishnan from palakkad, kerala.

You have to join the MA Hindi course in any one of the universities after completion of Hindi Praveen. The eligibility to study MA Hindi is a pass in BA Hindi or any degree with part 1 Hindi (having studied Hindi Literature for 2 years or 4 semesters) or any graduate with diploma equivalent to Part 1 Hindi in U.G. Degree. The course duration is two years. The course is available to study in various colleges/universities in regular and distance mode. You have to apply online or through physical form for getting admission. The admission to the MA Hindi will be done through an entrance examination in some universities or colleges.
7th June 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed praveen in hindi...niw would like to do B.Ed..in hindi...guide me please..
13th June 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed praveen and diploma in hindi teaching. Now i would like to do MA. Please guide me.
29th June 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I don't have Hindi subject in graduation and inter but I completed Hindi praveena later I would like to go further studies now what I have to study
4th September 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Namaste...i have one doubt...i have 10th & hindi (praveena) i also completed hindi pandit training...so can i apply for ap set....i' m eligible or not
22nd November 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I write tet exam hpt training completed please give me reply
15th February 2022, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Renjan from Kerala, I have passed Hindi Sahityacharya from KHPS and Sahitya Retna (3yr course) from sahitya sammelan Prayag with SSE course (6 month). Can I get admission in MA Hindi in any University? Pls. help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?