27th July 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Hyderabad University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Hyderabad University for PhD program in Anthropology course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university?

30th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Hyderabad University for PhD program in Anthropology course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university?

There are eight (8) PhD (Anthropology) seats available at the University of Hyderabad. Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the University of Hyderabad for the admission to study PhD (Anthropology) course in the University of Hyderabad. Candidates can find the details about the date of entrance test and interview in the notification released by the University of Hyderabad. Candidates can contact the university for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th July 2019, 04:04 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Hyderabad University?

PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Hyderabad University is only 8.

For more details visit:-- http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/downloads/Qualifications_2019-20.PDF
30th July 2019, 10:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Hyderabad University

The total number of Ph.D. (Anthropology) seats that are available in Hyderabad University is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Hyderabad University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Professor CR Rao Rd, P O, Central University, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500046
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?