3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Bhilai Institute of Technology for Applied Physics stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th May 2019, 04:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Bhilai Institute of Technology - BIT

The total number of Ph.D. (Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Bhilai Institute of Technology.

Contact Address

Kendri, New Raipur, NH-30, Near Abhanpur
Raipur, Chhattisgarh 493661, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?