18th November 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Arabic) seats are available in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Arabic) specialization from Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

22nd November 2021, 06:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Arabic) seats are available in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

The seat availability to study PhD in Arabic at Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College is 4 seat intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.milliyasrcollege.org
24th November 2021, 08:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Arabic) seats are available in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

There is a total of 4 seats available for PhD(Arabic) course in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.milliyasrcollege.org/
25th November 2021, 11:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There are 4 seats are available in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College for PhD Arabic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?