3rd January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in ASRAM-Eluru?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in ASRAM-Eluru for PhD program in Biochemistry. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

31st August 2019, 04:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in ASRAM-Eluru?

Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Biochemistry) seats that are available in ASRAM-Eluru is 13.

For more information, you can contact at the address of Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences.

Contact Address: Eluru, Andhra Pradesh 534004, India
5th September 2019, 01:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in ASRAM-Eluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in ASRAM-Eluru for PhD program in Biochemistry. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.
Only seven seats are available in ASRAM-Eluru in Biochemistry department including SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Ph.D admission of ASRAM-Eluru in Biochemistry department is already over for 2019. So you can apply for Ph.D course in ASRAM-Eluru in Biochemistry department in 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?