2nd August 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in NIMHANS Bangalore?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Biostatistics from NIMHANS Bangalore. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this college. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 03:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in NIMHANS Bangalore?

NIMHANS Bangalore

The total number of Ph.D. (Biostatistics) seats are available in NIMHANS Bangalore is 08.

For more information, you can contact at the address of NIMHANS Bangalore.

Contact Address

Hosur Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560029, India
19th August 2019, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in NIMHANS Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Biostatistics from NIMHANS Bangalore. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this college. Thank you!
There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Biostatistics in NIMHANS Bangalore. But you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates are 5 in NIMHANS Bangalore for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?