19th September 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Chemistry) seats available in BN Bandodkar College of Science?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Chemistry in BN Bandodkar College of Science. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Chemistry) seats available in BN Bandodkar College of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Chemistry in BN Bandodkar College of Science. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!
There are 12 seats are available for PhD course in Chemistry in BN Bandodkar College of Science.

Gen-5
SC-2
ST-2
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?