19th December 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Dance and Music) seats are available in Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Dance and Music) from Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

31st August 2019, 07:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Dance and Music) seats are available in Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts?

Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts

The total number of Ph.D. (Dance and Music) seats that are available in Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts is 13.

For further information, you can contact at given below address

No. 18, Benwell's Road
Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu 620001, India
5th September 2019, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Dance and Music) seats are available in Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Dance and Music) from Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.
There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Dance and Music in Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts.

GEN-2
SC-2
ST-2
OBC-2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?