29th September 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Education) seats are available in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Education course in Indian Institute of Teacher Education. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

30th September 2022, 04:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Education) seats are available in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

The total number of PhD(Education) seats available in Indian Institute of Teacher Education will be disclosed at the time of admission. The candidates would be required to appear in i3T – Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee conducted by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE).

The admissions are conducted in the month of January and June. You can keep checking the website https://www.iite.ac.in/courses/Doctoral/phd for next available admission notification.
30th September 2022, 04:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Education) seats are available in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET .

Candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
30th September 2022, 05:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is a total of 30 seats available for the Ph.D. (Education) course at the Indian Institute of Teacher Education.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.iite.ac.in/
2nd October 2022, 08:16 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

30 seats are available for PhD Education.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?