3rd June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(History and Archaeology) seats available in Deccan College PG and Research Institute?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in History and Archaeology in Deccan College PG and Research Institute. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(History and Archaeology) seats available in Deccan College PG and Research Institute?

The number of seats available for PhD(History and Archaeology) in Deccan College PG and Research Institute is 9.

The minimum eligibility required to PhD(History and Archaeology) in Deccan College PG and Research Institute must have M.A. in A.I.H.C. & Archaeology or M.A. Archaeology or Masters in any branch of Archaeology with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://www.dcpune.ac.in for more details.
8th June 2019, 03:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(History and Archaeology) seats available in Deccan College PG and Research Institute?

The total number of Ph.D. (History and Archaeology) seats that are available in Deccan College PG and Research Institute is 10.

Deccan College PG and Research Institute

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Deccan College Rd, Line Bazar, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra 411006
Phone: 020 2651 3204
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?