18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Bihar Agricultural University?

I want to pursue a PhD program in the specialization of Horticulture from Bihar Agricultural University. Can I know how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

31st October 2019, 11:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Bihar Agricultural University?

Bihar Agricultural University

The total number of Ph.D. (Horticulture) seats that are available in Bihar Agricultural University is 08.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Bihar Agricultural University.

Sabour
Bhagalpur, Bihar 813210, India
1st November 2019, 06:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Bihar Agricultural University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Horticulture at Bihar Agricultural University is 4 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a score of 70% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bausabour.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?