1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Human Development) seats are available in Punjab Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD program in the field of Human Development. I would like to know about the seats availability in Punjab Agricultural University for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  2. Course duration and structure of PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?
  4. Previous years question papers of punjab state agricultural development bank?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  6. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  7. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  8. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  9. Can I take admission in PAU after 12th with non medical?
  10. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  11. Career options for Agriculture students in Government sectors?
  12. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  13. Previous years solved question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development bank recruitment
  14. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  15. Previous years question papers for the post of clerk cum data entry operation in Punjab Agricultural Development bank -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India?
  17. Last years question papers of Punjab Agricultural Cooperative bank
  18. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
5th June 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Human Development) seats are available in Punjab Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD program in the field of Human Development. I would like to know about the seats availability in Punjab Agricultural University for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

There are four (4) seats available in PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates with an MSc Child Development or Human Development and Family Studies or Human Development and BSc (Home Science) with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Human Development and Family Studies in Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates have to appear for the PET for the admission to do a PhD in Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates can find the details at the Punjab Agricultural University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?