22nd September 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Physics) specialization from Banaras Hindu University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.

28th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Physics) specialization from Banaras Hindu University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.

There are 54 PhD (Physics) seats (maximum) available in Banaras Hindu University. Those candidates who have obtained a masters degree in the concerned subject or masters degree in any one of the allied subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Physics) at Banaras Hindu University. They have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) for the admission to study PhD (Physics) at Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?