12th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available in Goa University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Political Science) course in Goa University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

21st October 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available in Goa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Political Science) course in Goa University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

There are 5 PhD (Political Science) seats available in Goa University. Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Political Science) in Goa University. Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD (Political Science). Goa University website link is given Click Here
21st October 2018, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available in Goa University?

Number of seats available for pursuing PhD in Political Science in Goa University:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for pursuing PhD in Political Science in Goa University is given below,

Name of the College - Goa University

Name of the Job Position - PhD in Political Science

Number of seats (Intake) - 5 seats

Click here for More Details

Contact details of Department of Political Science are given below,

Ph.No - +91 8669609152

Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?