26th May 2023, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA. And I want to do PhD in correspondence. Can i do PhD in correspondent?

I have completed my MBA. And I want to do PhD in correspondence. Can i do PhD in correspondent?

28th May 2023, 06:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my MBA. And I want to do PhD in correspondence. Can i do PhD in correspondent?

No, you can't do PhD In Correspondence, because PhD from distance mode are not valid.
29th May 2023, 03:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my MBA. And I want to do PhD in correspondence. Can i do PhD in correspondent?

PhD course is not approved to be offered by the distance education mode. The University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2017 issued a notification stating that the PhD degree pursued from the distance education mode will no longer be approved by the organization.
29th May 2023, 05:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue a PhD through a correspondence or distance learning program. Many universities offer doctoral programs that can be completed remotely, allowing students to study and conduct research from their own location without the need to be physically present on campus.

Before applying to a correspondence PhD program, thoroughly research the specific requirements, admission criteria, and academic expectations of the universities you are interested in.

Overall, while a correspondence PhD program offers flexibility and convenience, it still requires dedication and effort to successfully complete.
29th May 2023, 05:12 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Like any other distance course, a distance PhD is a PhD that you can obtain without attending regular classes at the university/ college.

2. For most universities/ colleges in India, a student has to stay full-time at the university/ college and attend regular classes if he/ she is pursuing a full-time PhD.
30th May 2023, 06:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue a Phd through distance or correspondence education. Many universities offer distance learning or online PhD programs, which allow students to pursue advanced degrees without being physically present on campus.
To pursue a Phd through correspondence, you will typically need to find a university or institution that offer a distance learning program in your desired field of study.

List of Universities offering PhD program without entrance exam:-

Hansraj College
New Delhi
Phone - 011276 67458

Lady Brabourne College
Kolkata, West Bengal

Loyola College
Chennai, Tamilnadu
Phone - 044 2817 8490

Wilson College
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone - 022 2363 7663 etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?