19th January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Junior Research Fellow syllabus for B.Sc student?

I want to do my M.SC in agriculture through JRF exm. im persuing my B.SC in agriculture science from B.C.K.V. i want the syllabus for JRF for B.SC students...
please send me the syllabus to my email address [email protected]

27th January 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Junior Research Fellow syllabus for B.Sc student?

UGC NET Exam is conducted by the CSIR.This exam is basically of Multiple questions type.The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.The duration of the exam shall be of three hours.

There is negative mark for the wrong answers.The areas of some subjects and their areas are given below.They conduct the exam in the following areas.They are such as Engineering Sciences,Physical Sciences,Life Sciences,Earth Sciences,Chemical Sciences,Mathematical Sciences.

The question paper consists of the three papers like Part A ,Part B and Part C.Part A shall be common to all the subjects,the part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of general aptitude.

The part B shall contains the subject related conventional MCQs.The total marks allocated to the section shall be of 70 out of 200.The part C shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidates knowledge of scientific concepts/application of the scientific concepts.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_es_sylbs.pdf(121.6 KB, 402 views)
File Type: pdf mcs_exam_en.pdf(295.1 KB, 353 views)
4th September 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Junior Research Fellow syllabus for B.Sc student?

How many questions in agronomy jrf And which subject include in agronomy jrf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?