12th July 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

List of all colleges which provides Ph.D and M.Phil? Previous year model papers to prepare for the entrance exam?

List of all colleges which provides Ph.D and M.Phil? Previous year model papers to prepare for the entrance exam? Can you please list all the colleges and provide the details which is followed for the admission? Hope that I will get the answer for my questions..

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year model papers of Ph.D in commerce entrance exam papers?
  2. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  3. Previous year model papers of Ph.D PET entrance exam?
  4. Previous year model papers of Ph.D entrance exam in BioTech specialization?
  5. Previous year model papers of VTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam model papers?
  7. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous year model question papers of NIPER and DIPSAR for Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Previous year model papers of VIT Ph.D Entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  12. JNU MCA entrance exam question papers
  13. How to prepare for entrance exam of Pune University for PhD in Physics? Previous year question papers for it?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  16. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  17. Pattern followed for PhD entrance exam in Kashmir University for computer science department? Previous year model papers? -- [New]
  18. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
13th July 2016, 10:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all colleges which provides Ph.D and M.Phil? Previous year model papers to prepare for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of all colleges which provides Ph.D and M.Phil? Previous year model papers to prepare for the entrance exam? Can you please list all the colleges and provide the details which is followed for the admission? Hope that I will get the answer for my questions..
List of the University for Ph.D course in India:=

Anna University, Chennai
Location: Sardar Patel Road, Guindy , Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Ahmednagar College, Aurangabad
Location: Station Road , Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 414 001
Email: [email protected]

Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Location: National Highway , Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 786004

DIT University, Dehradun
Location: Mussourie-Diversion Road , Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India - 248009
Email: [email protected]

I have attached some question papers for Ph.D entrance exam, So please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?