10th July 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

List research options in Physics fields after B.Sc. completion?

List research options in Physics fields after B.Sc. completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Research options for Maths, Physics and Chemistry after BSc?
  2. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  4. In which fields I can get Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Operations Research?
  5. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics to get into Research Line?
  6. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  7. Can a B.Sc(physics) graduate do M.Tech? List of Jobs can be applied after completing M.Tech? I've passed 10+2 with 90% marks
  8. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  9. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  10. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  11. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  12. Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?
  13. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  14. How to do PG after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
  15. Courses that can be done after finishing HSSC exam?
  16. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  18. Options for Higher Education After BSc Physics?
12th July 2015, 07:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List research options in Physics fields after B.Sc. completion?

Physics is a vast field where there are numerous fields which are options of research. You should choose the field as per your interest and comfort. The research options include :-

- Thermal Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Mechanics
- Sound
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electricity
- Magnetism
- Modern Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?