8th March 2023, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Mphil in Library & Information Science from Global Open University

I m having 50% in MLIS Can i Apply for Mphil in Library & Information Science in Global Open University and I fall in Open Catagory and i m in Service for 3 Yrs

14th March 2023, 10:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mphil in Library & Information Science from Global Open University

Candidates who are willing to take this course must have a Master's degree in Science, arts or Engineering, etc. Candidates must acquire 55% of marks in their post graduate level courses which is considered as eligibility criteria for M. Phil.
14th March 2023, 10:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Mphil in Library & Information Science from Global Open University

MPhil Full form is Master of Philosophy.
The general duration of the MPhil course is for a period of 2 years. In some cases, the duration of the course is for 1 to 1.5 years. The MPhil Course can be pursued either full time or in distance mode. The top MPhil specialization includes MPhil in Psychology, MPhil in English, MPhil in History, MPhil in Economics, MPhil in Management, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?