28th January 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study MA(Arabic) for further studying PhD(Arabic)?

Hello, I have done MA in English and secured 53% marks. But I am interested in Arabic. So, for studtying PhD in Arabic, I have to do MA in Arabic first? I will not get admission with my MA in English Degree? Please tell me immediately.

8th February 2019, 09:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study MA(Arabic) for further studying PhD(Arabic)?

Yes, it is necessary to study MA(Arabic) for further studying PhD(Arabic). In order to be eligible to get admission in PhD program in Arabic, you must have a MPhil or master’s degree in related field with an average score of 55% marks from any recognized university. Candidates who have qualified NET/UGC/SLET with M.A. in Arabic with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Arabic).

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?