14th May 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue part time PhD and full time BTech course simultaneously for an MSc holder?

Hello Sir, I am an MSc holder and I am getting a chance to study BTech course. I am also interested to study PhD program. So, I would like to know that can I pursue part time PhD and full time BTech course simultaneously?

7th October 2020, 09:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue part time PhD and full time BTech course simultaneously for an MSc holder?

Yes, It is possible to pursue part time PhD and full time BTech course simultaneously for an MSc holder.

Only in one condition it acceptable your one course should be part time and one should be full time.

Candidate can secure BTech admission through JEE Main exam .

For part time PhD , it is not necessary to appear in any entrance exam.

You can directly take admission in PhD program by visit university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?