18th June 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?

I need previous question papers of phd physics jntu hyderabad so i did request someone to provide me the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D Entrance Exam in EEE in JNTU kakinada?
  2. Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D Entrance Exam in Computer Science of JNTU?
  3. Previous years papers of JNTU Hyderabad Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years question papers for Mechanical Engineering? I am preparing for Ph.D entrance at JNTU
  5. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science of JNTU?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of JNTU Kakinada?
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. JNTU 3rd year 2nd Semester Artificial Intellgence Previous years question papers
  13. Previous years question papers of MSc? I am a student of BSc Physics
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. BITSAT Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous years question papers of 1st year ECE of JNTU Kakinada?
  17. IITH PHD Computer Science entrance exam sample papers
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Linear IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th November 2014, 11:30 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?

JNTU Hyderabad is best known for its Graduation, Post Graduation and Research courses. It offers PhD in Physics. As, I could not find previous papers of PhD in Physics in JNTU, I provide you best and important books as well as books with previous papers in it. These books would help you in the preparation.

List of Books:

• 2000 solved problems in Electromagnetics, Syed Nasar, Schaum Series.
• S.S. Haykins communication System, Wiley Ester.
• A.B. Carlson, Communication Systems (ISE)
• Taub and Schilling – Principles of Communication – T.M.H
• Sastry: Introductory Methods of Numerical Alanlysis
• Rajaraman: Numerical Analysis
• Electromagnetic wave and Radiating Systems, 2nd Edition, Edward C, Jordan, Keith G. Balman.
• Semiconductor Devices- Physics and Technology, by SM Sze Wiley (1985)
• Introduction to Semiconductor devices, M.S. Tyagi, John Wiley & Sons
• Optical electronics by Ajoy Ghatak and K. Thygarajan, Cambridge Univ.Press

Please, find attached document for complete syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD in Physics in JNTU.pdf(128.6 KB, 302 views)
1st December 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?

Dear all, Please suggest best books for JNTU Phd entrance exam of chemistry

Also, provide previous years question papers, if available.
26th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Please provide dtu previous year phd entrance exam papers for physics.
26th September 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?