26th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Hello everyone, I want to apply for LPU NEST of this year. But I don't know the process for applying. Can you please let me know the procedure for applying?

30th April 2018, 01:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Procedure to apply for LPU NEST 2018 Examination:

In order to apply for this LPU NEST 2018 Examination, you are required to follow a certain procedure and the last date to apply with late fee is 30th April, 2018.

>> You are required to register yourself using your active email ID in the form. After this registration, you will receive an username (which is same as your email ID) and a system generated password. So now, you are required to use this Username/ password to login to the admission portal using the login form.

>> Now, you are required to fill up the application form using basic details, contact details, qualifying examination details and the programme that you are interested in and then submit the application form.

>> Now, after successful submission of the application form you will be redirected to the new page. In this new page, you are required to upload your necessary transcripts and Nationality Identity proof like passport copy..etc.,

>> After validation of the form, you are required to make the payment according to the category. And I have given a link below and you will find all the detailed information here.

Click here for Detailed Information
30th April 2018, 05:19 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Procedure to apply in LPU NEST 2018 are:-
LPU NEST Application Form 2018 has released via online mode.
Students are required to enter the basic details on the website and register for the exam.
Generate the application number and password.
Pay the Application fee using online or offline method.
Fill the other details in the application form like slot booking method, exam centre, etc.
Submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?