31st July 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Biotechnology?

Hello, I have done with my Post Graduation. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Biotechnology? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university for study PhD in Pharmacy?
  2. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  16. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
22nd August 2022, 05:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Biotechnology?

The entrance exam called CSIR UGC NET.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum aggregate 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD in Biotechnology.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?