11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.

12th June 2016, 02:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
The aspirant has to contact the university for the certificate after the completion of M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem. You have to contact the department in which you have studied for more details regarding the certificate. If any issues they will advise you how to solve it and get the certificates. So go and get the details from the college directly.
12th June 2016, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

You have to visit the university study center if any or directly visit the university for your degree certificate. In case of open university there is no college and you have to contact the concerned university.

You haven't mentioned how you got your mark sheet. In most cases degree will be awarded just like your mark sheet after passing the programme. If nothing is happening then last way is to visit the university.
30th June 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Krishnappa Matti.I got my M Phil marks card and provisional certificate from study centre KCA Dharead Karnataka (distance eduction ) in the academic year 2008/09.Now I need convocation and jenuen certificate argently .Can I get above these certificate from university directly by hand ? Please advise me.
16th November 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Chriss Thomas.I got my M Phil marks card and provisional certificate from the university in the academic year 2009.Now I need degree certificate urgently .Can I get above these certificate from university directly by hand ? Please advise me.e mail [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed MPhil in English in 2008 from VMU. Got certificate and provisional certificate through study centre but for degree certificate study centre person is saying apply online. Please anyone tell how to apply online and how much fee we need to pay with late fee. Please share the link. Help. [email protected]
19th September 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed M.Phil in HINDI in 2008 from VMU. Got certificate and provisional certificate through study centre but for degree certificate study centre person is saying apply online. Please anyone tell how to apply online and how much fee we need to pay with late fee. Please share the link. Help: [email protected]
26th October 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is khushreet74@@gmail.com. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
29th December 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL MA (Geography)

TO
THE DIRECTOR ,
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION,
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY.

SIR,
TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORIGINAL DEGREE OF MA IN GEOGRAPHY.I HAVE ALREADY MADE PAYMENT OF RS.1025/- THROUGH Allahabad Bank DD NO. 189805,DATED 14/12/2012.I MAY KINDLY BE PROVIDED WITH THE "ORIGINAL MARK-SHEETS & CERTIFICATE OF MASTER OF SCIENCE IN GEOGRAPHY..THE PARTICULARS ARE GIVEN BELOW :
1) NAME : NIKHIL MANDAL
2) FATHER NAME :JATINDER NATH MANDAL
3) BATCH: 2009-JAN
4 )REG. NO.- 202131090057
5) D.O.B - 20.11.1974
6)SUBJECT : MSC-GEOGRAPHY
7) NAME OF STUDY CENTRE- GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT- KOLKATA
8)ADDRESS: NIKHIL MANDAL, MOBILE NO 8436619645
MAHANANDA PALLI , MALDA, WEST BENGAL
12th February 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have not received my mphil education Degree certificate yet. Although i have deposited already fee for it .
urfan
2006 batch
A6M1050216
16th February 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.phil(hindi) from Vinayaka Missions university, salem in 2009. Now I have lost my marksheet and have need. How could I get my marksheet? Please tell and my email address is [email protected]
8th May 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m Phil degree in 2008 from vinayaka missions now I want to take provisional certificate pls tell me how to take
15th May 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Phile ( Computer science) in 2009 in VMU Distance mode . Study center co-ordinator given only Marks sheet . not given Provisional and Convocation
4th June 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.phil. mathematics in december,2009, for 2008 batch. I have got mark sheets and provisional certificate also. But I did not receive my final certificate. How can i get this? My mail address is- [email protected]. please help.
12th June 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M phil English from vinayaka mission university through distance mode, I have taken the marksheet, now how would I get degree certificate, I got marksheet in the year 2013. Pleaae help.
25th June 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my M.Phil in Education from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode from NEF, Guwahati study centre in 2008. I have got only my mark sheet and provisional certificate. But I haven't got my original certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? I don't find any application form or fees structure for original certificate except convocation form. Pls. help me by giving suggestions and necessary forms. My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
25th June 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my M.Phil in Education from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode from NEF,Guwahati in 2008. I have got only my mark sheet and provisional certificate. But, I haven't got my original certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? I don't find any application form or fees structure. Pls. help me by giving application form and suggestions. My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible. With regards.
26th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.Phil computer science from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode from symbiosis study center gwalior jun 2009. I have got only my mark sheet and provisional certificate. But, I haven't got my original certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? Please help me by giving suggestions. My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible. With rega
7th September 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.phil from vinayak missions university through distance mode in 2009.Got the marksheet but did not get provisional or main certificate. Study center is closed now. How will i get the certificates. Please tell me. Email. pradipdeyphd@ rediffmail.com
22nd November 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed mphil in chemistry in 2009 from unique computer study centre jagdalpur cg. I have received my mark sheet from the said study centre but I have not received my provisional certificate yet. Plz give your advice to get the provisional certificate.
12th April 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed M.Phil from a study center from Agartala in 2009 under Directorate of Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions University. After completion of course the study center it was closed for ever. But i did not get the provisional / final certificate ......would you plz help me how can i get the certificates......i am not getting any help from any corner.....hope that you will be kind enough to help me in this regard....plz sir
30th May 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc zoology through distance mode in vinayakya mission university Salem Tamilnadu India,& have received only first & second year marks sheets. Plz tell me how I can get other documents like provisional certificate,Bonifide certificate, consolidated marks sheet & degree certificate.
15th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.Phil in physical education in 2009. I got my m.phil marksheet but not received any provisional certificate and Degree. I want to know what is the procedure or who can I get it .. should I pay in line and receive degree by courier
...or what are the other ways.... please suggest me as early as possible......my email address is.... [email protected] ..... thanks
11th July 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I passed the BBA examination in the year 2012 as a student of Vinayaka Mission%u2019s Research Foundation .Sanskari Main Road.NH 47,Ariyanoor,Salem-636308 My Roll/Registration number is 104043080232, I need-Migration Certification and Degree from university.
In view of the urgency of the mater, I earnestly request you to kindly do the needful

Batch2008-JUL
DOB:27/07/1981
Registration No-104043080232
Center Code:ND013
Phone No-9958485717
[email protected]
31st July 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc.(mathematics) from Vinayaka Mission University in2013 .I have got only DMCbutvnot degree. I have got it through study centre.I have to ask procedure for getting degree certificate.Pardeep
9th August 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of vinayaka mission university..Msc geography. I already get my marksheet but not get certificate yet. How can i get it. Please inform me.
22nd August 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Gurpreet Singh. I have done M.phill Mathematics from VMU Salem.My Reg.No.603033080958 held at June 2009,S.No 145952 c.no.1136 and date 25 Oct.2012 and date of birth is 04-01-1977 Sir pls tell me how can verify certificate from Vinayaka Mission University Salem on my g mail I'd [email protected]
26th September 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got my m.phll. mark sheets of chemistry but not degree certificate. How can i get it? My name is Phool Chandra and registration no.is 603011080306. D.O.B.--10.08.1981. Completed M.Phill in 2008--2009. My mail id is [email protected]. How can i get my degree certificate? Please help.
13th February 2020, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Parveen Kumar I have completed MPhil in English in 2010 from VMU. I have got certificates and provisional certificate through study centre but for degree certificate study centre person is saying apply online. Please anyone tell how to apply online to get M phil degee and how much fee we need to pay with late fee. Please me whon my email id [email protected] or on my whatsApp mobile No. 9355055223.
11th March 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2015. I have recived only marksheets . I want to apply for degree. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for the same. I live in delhi.
7th June 2020, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my M. Phil in 2008 in the affiliated college of VMU. I need my original certificate.. Kindly tell me how can i get my original certificate to contact me..
E-mail:[email protected]
7th June 2020, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I k. Rama madhuri completed my M. Phil in 2008 in the affiliated college of VMU. I need the original certificate of M. Phil. So please tell me the procedure to get my original certificate.
E-mail:[email protected]
27th February 2021, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Saikat Tewary I have completed Blis in 2011 from VMU study center. I need the original certificate of Blis.So please tell me the procedure to get my original certificate.
E'mail : [email protected]
7th March 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mŕ hindi 2014 from Vinayaka missions University Salem in distance mode ihave get only my marksheet how could I get my certificate ..my email id is [email protected] kindly tell me what the process for getting certificate
17th June 2021, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my dmlt course in2007.l got only my marksheet.l want my degree of DMLT.please tell me about the procedure my email address is [email protected]
15th July 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Vinayaka Mission University, Salem

Sir, I have completed my Excutive MBA In lT System from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode from in 2010-11. I have got only my mark sheet and provisional certificate. But I haven't got my original certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? I don't find any application form or fees structure for original certificate except convocation form. Please help me by giving suggestions and necessary forms. My email id is [email protected] . Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
15th July 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Vinayaka Mission University, Salem

Sir, I have completed my Excutive MBA In lT System from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode from in 2010-11. I have got only my mark sheet and provisional certificate. But I haven't got my original certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? I don't find any application form or fees structure for original certificate except convocation form. Please help me by giving suggestions and necessary forms. My email id is [email protected] . Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
29th July 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.phil in Economics in the year of 2009 March. Already received marks card and provisional certificate. Now I need convocation and genuine certificate. How can get these please guide.
[email protected]
24th August 2021, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Mom. Phil from Vinayaka Mission University. I have got the provisional certificate, but till now I could not got original certificate. Please help me to get my original certificate. My email ID is - [email protected]. and my contact no is 8471926945.
3rd April 2022, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.Phil Education through the Distance Education mode in the year of 2009 from Vinayaka Mission University. I have got the Provisional certificate, but till now i could not get Convocation Certificate. how could i get the certificate Email [email protected]
5th September 2022, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my M. Phil in English in 2009 from your university,from NEF Guwahati centre. Now I want to have original pass certificate. What is procedure and how much fees have to submit? My email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?