11th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is [email protected] Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.

12th June 2016, 03:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is [email protected]. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
The aspirant has to contact the university for the certificate after the completion of M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem. You have to contact the department in which you have studied for more details regarding the certificate. If any issues they will advise you how to solve it and get the certificates. So go and get the details from the college directly.

12th June 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get degree certificate after completion of M.Phil of Vinayaka Mission University, Salem?

You have to visit the university study center if any or directly visit the university for your degree certificate. In case of open university there is no college and you have to contact the concerned university.

You haven't mentioned how you got your mark sheet. In most cases degree will be awarded just like your mark sheet after passing the programme. If nothing is happening then last way is to visit the university.

1st July 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Krishnappa Matti.I got my M Phil marks card and provisional certificate from study centre KCA Dharead Karnataka (distance eduction ) in the academic year 2008/09.Now I need convocation and jenuen certificate argently .Can I get above these certificate from university directly by hand ? Please advise me.
16th November 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Chriss Thomas.I got my M Phil marks card and provisional certificate from the university in the academic year 2009.Now I need degree certificate urgently .Can I get above these certificate from university directly by hand ? Please advise me.e mail [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed MPhil in English in 2008 from VMU. Got certificate and provisional certificate through study centre but for degree certificate study centre person is saying apply online. Please anyone tell how to apply online and how much fee we need to pay with late fee. Please share the link. Help. [email protected]
19th September 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed M.Phil in HINDI in 2008 from VMU. Got certificate and provisional certificate through study centre but for degree certificate study centre person is saying apply online. Please anyone tell how to apply online and how much fee we need to pay with late fee. Please share the link. Help: [email protected]
26th October 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in distance education mode. I have got only my mark sheet and haven't got my degree certificate yet. How could I get the certificate? My email id is [email protected]@gmail.com. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting it as early as possible.
29th December 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL MA (Geography)

TO
THE DIRECTOR ,
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION,
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY.

SIR,
TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORIGINAL DEGREE OF MA IN GEOGRAPHY.I HAVE ALREADY MADE PAYMENT OF RS.1025/- THROUGH Allahabad Bank DD NO. 189805,DATED 14/12/2012.I MAY KINDLY BE PROVIDED WITH THE "ORIGINAL MARK-SHEETS & CERTIFICATE OF MASTER OF SCIENCE IN GEOGRAPHY..THE PARTICULARS ARE GIVEN BELOW :
1) NAME : NIKHIL MANDAL
2) FATHER NAME :JATINDER NATH MANDAL
3) BATCH: 2009-JAN
4 )REG. NO.- 202131090057
5) D.O.B - 20.11.1974
6)SUBJECT : MSC-GEOGRAPHY
7) NAME OF STUDY CENTRE- GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT- KOLKATA
8)ADDRESS: NIKHIL MANDAL, MOBILE NO 8436619645
MAHANANDA PALLI , MALDA, WEST BENGAL
12th February 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have not received my mphil education Degree certificate yet. Although i have deposited already fee for it .
urfan
2006 batch
A6M1050216
16th February 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.phil(hindi) from Vinayaka Missions university, salem in 2009. Now I have lost my marksheet and have need. How could I get my marksheet? Please tell and my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?