2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get JIPMER 2017 admit card?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for JIPMER entrance 2017. Unfortunately, I forgot my password to download my admit card. My name, D.Ayeshwarya MY USER ID;150647 my email id;[email protected] KINDLY SEND MY ADMIT CARD TO MY EMAIL ID.

4th October 2017, 08:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get JIPMER 2017 admit card?

As you have have mentioned above that you have forgot your password for to download JIPMER admit card, so for that you have to reset your password. But, at the moment there is no such option available to rest the password.

So, you have to keep in touch with the authorities and go for some other process. Here is the email ID through which you can keep in touch with them [URL="http://[email protected]"]
4th October 2017, 09:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get JIPMER Admit Card:-

Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth, received during the application form process.

JIPMER MBBS admit card consists of candidate's details such as name, father's name, mother's name, category, date of birth, photograph, signature, examination centre address, JIPMER MBBS timings etc.

After downloading JIPMER MBBS admit card, candidates are advised to check all the particulars maintained in it. In case of any mistake or discrepancy found, candidates are advised to contact JIPMER Pondicherry as soon as possible.
5th October 2017, 11:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

General procedure to download admit card:
>Open the link http://jipmer.edu.in/
>Enter your User Id and then Password
>Click Login button
>Your admit card will appeared on the screen
>Download the admit card and take the printout copy of it.
In case you forget the login password, let me remind you that during the time of registration, you has received an email from JIPMER which usually contains login credentials (User ID and Password). It also contains login link from where you can use forget password option to reset you password.
During the time of registration to JIPMER, you might also had received a SMS on your registered mobile number. You need to find those email and SMS from JIPMER and I am very much sure that you will get you password within the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?