28th October 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for name correction in UGC-NET CERTIFICATE?

Sir, I have cleared my UGC-NET exam in July 2015. My original name is Shiji. Ibrahim. U. By mistake I gave my husband's name instead of my father's name when I applied for the exam (Shiji. Sanoj). As a result I got my e-certificate in the same name. I have already written to UGC in detail with all my proofs and waited for long but they didn't reply. It is a big problem for me to attend interviews now. Please show me a way to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. Looking forward for a positive reply.

15th November 2022, 06:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for name correction in UGC-NET CERTIFICATE?

This is a big problem if your name is incorrect in UGC-NET Certificate but it can be rectified. You definitely have to rectify this you should change your name on the certificate by sending your valid documents. You will have to prove that you are the person who has qualified for the examination, so this is an issue that should come under the observation of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?