6th March 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University

I want to apply for a PhD program in OP Jindal University. I want to do a PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying for a PhD program in Commerce at this university? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th March 2021, 11:25 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University

Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed BTech or master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% or 6 CGPA.

Applicant will be selected through GATE exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.opju.ac.in
9th March 2021, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in OP Jindal University. I want to do a PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying for a PhD program in Commerce at this university? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in OP Jindal University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

CSIR NET score card required to get admission in Ph.D course in Computer Science and Engineering in OP Jindal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?