10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Arunachal University of Studies. I want to do a PhD in Education. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th September 2019, 09:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Education is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Education is 3 years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Education course, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should have to score good marks in the entrance as well as in the personal Interview.

** The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Education is 55%.
15th September 2019, 04:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

The requirements to apply for a PhD in Education at Arunachal University of Studies is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and will be on the merit base.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in
15th September 2019, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for PhD in Education in Arunachal University of Studies:

Major requirements required to apply for PhD in Education course in Arunachal University of Studies are given below.

Name of the College - Arunachal University of Studies

Name of the Course - PhD in Education

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> There is a 5% relaxation for APST/ SC/ OBC/ ST/ PW Candidates. And the admission to this course will be done through entrance test and you must have qualified GATE or SLET or NET-LS or NET-JRF ..etc., to be eligible. Please go through the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for detailed information
16th September 2019, 02:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in Arunachal University of Studies. I want to do a PhD in Education. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Education with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam for Ph.D course.

For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?