14th March 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Fine Arts) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

I want to apply for PhD program in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication. I want to do PhD in Fine Arts. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Fine Arts in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 11:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Fine Arts) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

** The Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts course is three years.

** The basic requirement to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts course is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field.

** In order to apply for Ph.D. (Fine Arts) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication you should visit the official website.

** The final selection of the candidate for the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts course will be done on the basis of entrance examination score card.

** Also, you have to pay the admission and tuition fee at the time of admission,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?