15th June 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I want to do PhD in History. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in History in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th June 2022, 02:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Requirements required to apply for PhD in History in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University:

Some of the major requirements required to pursue PhD in History in this college Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University are,

Name of the Course - PhD in History

@ There will be an entrance Examination which is conducted by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.

@ For taking this test, you must have completed
Masters Degree in the concerned stream with minimum 55% Mark's.

@ All the rules and regulations, How to apply procedure and other detailed information can be obtained from the link that is provided below. Please go though it for more details.

Click here for more details
19th June 2022, 12:35 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

The requirements to study PhD History at Babasaheb Ambedkar University is , candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SLET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
19th June 2022, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The requirement to apply for PhD in History at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bbau.ac.in
19th June 2022, 03:54 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Requirements:-

GATE ,NET and SLET is the entrance exam to Study PhD History.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD History.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?