10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Social Work) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

I want to apply for PhD program in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. I want to do PhD in Social Work. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Social Work in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th December 2018, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Social Work) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. I want to do PhD in Social Work. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Social Work in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for PhD Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit are given below:

>> Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree (P G Degree) in the subject concerned or related subjects with 55% marks and above from a recognized university

>> Candidates have to clear the Entrance Examination conducted by the department and interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective department

>> The Entrance Examination shall carry 100 marks and candidates who secure 50% marks or above in the entrance examination alone will be qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?