21st February 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

I want to apply for PhD program in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. I want to do PhD in Yoga. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Yoga in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 11:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies:

You must have a Master's Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC) or its equivalent grade from any recognized university.
Candidates having a M.Phil. degree in philosophy are given preference for admission.
You must have qualified Written Examination & Viva-Voce conducted by Sanchi University.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sanchiuniv.edu.in/#
26th February 2019, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies:

Candidates must have a Master's Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC) from any recognized university.
Candidates having a M.Phil. degree in philosophy are given preference for admission in PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sanchiuniv.edu.in/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?