19th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in JNIAS-Secunderabad?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Civil Engineering) course in JNIAS-Secunderabad. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

23rd May 2019, 09:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in JNIAS-Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Civil Engineering) course in JNIAS-Secunderabad. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!
The candidate who interested to apply for PhD in Civil Engineering must satisfy the below requirement,

1) You must complete Master degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subjects and 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates).

2) You must complete a Master degree in any other subject with at least five years of experience in managerial capacity are also eligible.

3) Those who completed their MBA degree can also eligible to apply.

4) Those who have been working for at least one year in well equipped Educational / Scientific / R & D/ Industrial / Government Organizations and engaged in Scientific / Technological / Engineering / Managerial activities are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?