27th February 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) course in International College for Girls, Jaipur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2019, 04:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication is a Doctorate level Mass Communications course.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication course, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university

** The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication is 60%.

** The candidate should have to score good marks in the entrance to get Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in International College for Girls, Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?