25th November 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Orthopaedics) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Orthopaedics) course in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

14th July 2019, 10:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Orthopaedics) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences?

The Doctor of Philosophy in Orthopaedics is a post graduation course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Orthopaedics is three years.

The required eligibility to get PhD(Orthopaedics) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective filed.

In order to get admission in PhD(Orthopaedics) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, you have to appear in the entrance and personal interview.

The minimum percentage required in the master to get PhD(Orthopaedics) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?