26th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Law) in NALSAR-Hyderabad?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Law program in NALSAR-Hyderabad. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th June 2022, 10:45 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Law) in NALSAR-Hyderabad?

As you qualified the entrance exam then you will get a scholarship to study PhD Law at NALSAR Hyderabad.

For PhD Law , candidates have to complete their masters degree from a recognised university.
12th June 2022, 02:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Law) in NALSAR-Hyderabad?

Yes, scholarship is available to Study PhD Law at NALSAR Hyderabad but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR NET.

Qualification required for PhD Law candidates must have a post graduate degree in Law from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?