17th March 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Pathology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Pathology program in JIPMER-Puducherry. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 11:17 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Pathology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Students selected for PhD in any discipline will be paid as per JIPMER regulations, a monthly stipend of INR 25,000/- for the first year and second year. Stipend of INR 28,000/- will be paid for third year, fourth and fifth year. In case of discontinuation of the course for any reason the candidate has to pay a penalty as per the terms and condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?