15th September 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hello everyone, I want to get a scholarship so that I can pursue a PhD in Computer Science program in Babu Banarasi Das University. Kindly tell me what are all the scholarships available for this PhD program? Please tell me as soon as possible.

19th September 2019, 04:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

A scholarship is available for full time PhD students of Rs.12000 per month in the 1st and 2nd year and Rs.15000 per month in the 3rd year. This scholarship facility is available to various categories like General, SC/ST, OBC and Minority categories. The students whose family income is less than 2.5 Lakhs can avail this scholarship and their tuition fee will be refunded as per the norms of the Uttar Pradesh Government.

The candidate can download the scholarship application form from the university website www.bbdu.ac.in. Fill the application form and submit it along with all the required documents. Your applications will be considered by the university and will be forwarded to the Uttar Pradesh Government/Government of India for approval. The scholarship form can also be filled from the given below websites.

www.scholarships.gov.in
http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?