25th May 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemistry) in Pacific University?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Chemistry) course in Pacific University. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

28th May 2019, 03:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemistry) in Pacific University?

PhD in Chemistry has a wide career opportunities, scope and benefits. This course opens the employment areas like environment consultancies, forensic science labs, pharma companies, chemical industries, research foundation and many more.

Pacific University has a good number of placement drives. They place their students across a various sectors and all over the country and as well as overseas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?